Friday, August 29, 2008

First day of second grade for 2 girls




While the twins are off to school on the first day of Second Grade

Jax is stretching his wings and riding his bike for the first time!!

4 comments:

Bringhursts said...

Jess, looking at those little girls takes me back to North Elementary and what you looked like in second grade. I can't believe you have kids old enough to be in second grade. We are getting way too old . . . Our 30th is only a few short months away. Anyway, cute pics. Love ya.

Angela's Angels said...

They are grwoing too fast!! I'll bet the boys love having Mommy all to themselves during the day again!

Jenn said...

Your girls aer so cute!!

Stookey Family said...

Jess cute pics those girls are so awesome. I figured out the background thing. Just log on with anything you want no need to sign up then click on the background you like it will give you instructions to apply it to yours and then thats it. let me know if you have any problems. talk soon niks