BROOK,JESSICA,BENTLEY,GRACIE, JAX AND NICHOLAS
Whit, Mom, Me & Cass
Looks like Jen couldn't figure it out! hee hee! Thanks for the laughs last night and the cute hair too! Love ya!
Hey Jess I am glad you found us. Your family is so cute. Looks like you had a great time on labor day. Cedar rules. Janelle
It is so fun to see your sisters. I remember when those girls were just tiny and we would babysit them. Cute!
Ok it has been over a month since your last post. Why are you leaving us hanging? Fill us in on what you are up to
Jessica-Hello, I was on Janelle's blog and saw yours, your family is so cute! this is such a fun way to see what everyone has been up to, if you don't care I will add you to my friend list. You look so cute as usual. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like Jen couldn't figure it out! hee hee! Thanks for the laughs last night and the cute hair too! Love ya!
Hey Jess I am glad you found us. Your family is so cute. Looks like you had a great time on labor day. Cedar rules. Janelle
It is so fun to see your sisters. I remember when those girls were just tiny and we would babysit them. Cute!
Ok it has been over a month since your last post. Why are you leaving us hanging? Fill us in on what you are up to
Jessica-
Hello, I was on Janelle's blog and saw yours, your family is so cute! this is such a fun way to see what everyone has been up to, if you don't care I will add you to my friend list. You look so cute as usual. :)
Post a Comment