BROOK,JESSICA,BENTLEY,GRACIE, JAX AND NICHOLAS
I love your blog!! Especially all of the cute photos. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for inviting me to the lunch today, I had fun.
I finally got here! You two have a darling family. I will hopefully see you in December.
AWW I'm so glad you have a blog. Your family pictures are so freaking cute.
These are so cute Jess!And I hope you had a great 30th! We were sad we couldn't make it...but we should get together sometime soon to celebrate anyway!Love ya...and happy Thanksgiving
Hi Jessica,It is Siri Henderson. I saw your blog on Kristi's link. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! My blog is private. If you want an invite, my e-mail is sirihenderson@yahoo.com
Jess,You have the cutest family. I miss you and working with you! I am so happy for you and Brook. We really do need to do lunch after christmas.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your blog!! Especially all of the cute photos. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for inviting me to the lunch today, I had fun.
I finally got here! You two have a darling family. I will hopefully see you in December.
AWW I'm so glad you have a blog. Your family pictures are so freaking cute.
These are so cute Jess!
And I hope you had a great 30th! We were sad we couldn't make it...but we should get together sometime soon to celebrate anyway!
Love ya...and happy Thanksgiving
Hi Jessica,
It is Siri Henderson. I saw your blog on Kristi's link. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!
My blog is private. If you want an invite, my e-mail is sirihenderson@yahoo.com
Jess,
You have the cutest family. I miss you and working with you! I am so happy for you and Brook. We really do need to do lunch after christmas.
Post a Comment