

Kyle and Karmen, very good friends from Michigan, introduced me to an extremely powerful book called 'The Shack' by William P. Young. The book is a story of a man who through a tragic loss of his daughter, gained a spirtitual gift from God. I enjoyed reading the book immensely. This is the one book that I have recommended to many of my dear friends and family. My mom heard that the author was putting on a womens conference last week and she gave me two tickets for my birthday. I was so glad I was able to go and gain insights from this mans life experience. He told us about how through his struggles he gained a new relationship with God and a deep understanding of forgiveness. I wish I could explain in words the experience I had, it was just wonderful. As the Christmas season is upon us I would recommend this as a great gift.


0 comments:
Post a Comment